The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James T Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
- Dupuytren's Contracture
Showing 5 of 10
I have a very bad experience with this doctor and his staff its almost 3 months with this doctor and nothing happened for my right hand middle finger, he just gave me a plastic splitter and told me its all about time no injection no listening no time for the patient, after that i request my final report from everybody in this office and no body answer my request and finally asked me to pay $25 to get it and my personal injury case pending on it so rude
Dr. didnt know why tip of my thumb was numb, or why i had so much pain in middle of thumb, but felt it was a frozen thumb due to tendinitis. I know I have that, but feel I tore a ligament when trying to bend it, and created swelling, severe pain and redness in middle. He thought it was arthritic, but I never had this pain before until I started making jewelry a month ago, and then tried bending it when it froze after popping. He gave me a cortisone shot in base of thumb sitting my hand down on an unclean desk, & no gloves, which I feel was unsafe. and it made my thumb blow up like a balloon, with more numbness, and its worse the next day! I have to wait two weeks to see him, and hope it gets better. I'm doubting it so far!
29 Years Experience
Stony Brook University
Graduated in 1989
Locations & Directions
Dr. James T Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.