Dr. James T Walker III Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James T Walker III?

One In A Million

Have been a patient of Dr. Walker for 20 years. Have never found another doctor as compassionate, genuine and knowledgeable as he. This man stays at the top of his game medically & still has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced.

This man and his staff are a blessing

Simply the BEST Family Healthcare Physician EVER!!!

Extremely compassionate with gentle touch especially for those in chronic pain, willing to work with patients desiring least invasive conservative treatment plans / therapies first, thorough with labs and diagnoses. I simply could not ask for more.

Simply the best!

I have been a patient for 10 - 15 years. Dr. Walker is easy to talk to and he is a very kind man. He has an excellent and courteous staff. Dr. Walker and his staff are not (just) medical professionals, they are friends as well. Patients are always greeted with a smile and a "how are you?".

Best Family Doctor Ever!

Three generations of my family have received the best and most caring healthcare from Dr. Walker and his wonderful staff. They are always going above and beyond to make each interaction thorough and never rushed. The entire staff is like an extension of family and that's exactly how you are treated!

Dr. Walker is a doctor who really listens to what you have to say. I think he is terrific!

I wouldn't go to anyone else

I can't say enough about Dr. Walker and his staff. They see my grandmother, mom, dad, and me. Dr. Walker has figured out some of my medical conditions when specialists couldn't. He is absolutely a God sent and I am grateful to him and his staff for everything that they have done for us and I don't think that my grandmother would still be with us if it wasn't for Dr. Walker. We all live in Warner Robins and drive to Perry just for them. His staff is ALWAYS courtious and personable. Dr. Walker spends time with you and really listens and cares and tries his best to fix the problem and if he can't he doesn't hesitate to find a specialist to fix the problem. My family has several different medical conditions and we wouldn't go anywhere else. We have been with him since before he went to Perry and we appreciate him and his staff. They are wonderful!

Dr. Walker has been my family doctor for nine years. He is an old school doctor with vast knowledge, patience and interest. He doesn't hesitate to find answers to any health problems. He takes time to listen and treat the person not just the dollar sign.

Excellent Doctor

Very knowledgeable and caring doctor.

Great Doctor

Dr. Walker has been our family doctor for 15+ years including taking care of our young children. He is extremely caring and thorough. Also, if he cannot find the problem, he does not hesitate to send you to a specialist. On several occasions, he has saved a member of our family from serious illness or consequences. He takes a personal interest in our health and welfare. Absolutely the best doctor we have used as a family.

HORRIBLE

Non caring Physician! I have never experienced a doctor with such a horrific bedside manner.Take my advice and go somewhere else!

Dr. James T Walker III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Perry, GA.