Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Wang
Dr. James Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rancho Santa Margarita, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Wang is affiliated with Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center, Eisenhower Medical Center and Los Alamitos Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. James Wang has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. James Wang has the following 5 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Dr. James Wang has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Wang is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 16
Im very grateful to Dr. Wang. He was actually fair in price, especially when I offered to pay partially in cash. But more important, he used great skill in the laser technique for sun damage on my face. Very accurate to the strange red blotches I walked in with. My skin will never be perfect, but he has helped my condition enough for me to deal with what i got. Also, after my second visit, i realized he was pretty cool.!
Dr. Wang is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Eisenhower Medical Center
Los Alamitos Medical Center
Lakewood Regional Medical Center
Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
St. Jude Medical Center
Fountain Valley Regional Hospital and Med Ct
21 Years Experience
University of California at Los Angeles
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions29833 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA
Dr. James Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.