Dr. James Wang Is this you?

Top Notch!! AAA

Great Doctor and very knowledgable. He is also super friendly. I would drive long distances to see him and his staff.

Happy patient

Im very grateful to Dr. Wang. He was actually fair in price, especially when I offered to pay partially in cash. But more important, he used great skill in the laser technique for sun damage on my face. Very accurate to the strange red blotches I walked in with. My skin will never be perfect, but he has helped my condition enough for me to deal with what i got. Also, after my second visit, i realized he was pretty cool.!

Rude!

Acts as though you should be honored to be in his office. Over charges! Called my insurance because when I got my insurance statement I felt he charged too much for his services. They said they agreed and had already contacted his office because of his excessive charging! What a crook!

Dr. James Wang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Santa Margarita, CA.