Dr. James Talkington Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Talkington?

Amazing Experience

Posted on August 29th, 2017

I saw Dr. Talkington for my shoulder pain and he and his staff not only helped me get back to work and the gym, they took the time to make me feel comfortable about the entire experience. Stephanie walked me step by step through what was going to happen and made sure I was prepared. Highly recommend this doctor!

Posted on November 13th, 2016

Dr Talkington is very knowledgeable and up to date! Use of technology in office helps me to understand what is going on in my knee. Stephanie and Michelle are very helpful!

Posted on July 23rd, 2016

Awesome, Awesome, Dr. James Talkington, he perform surgery on my Right and Left Shoulder and what a Great Job he did, I don't have the pain that I did have and I'm so glad that I had it done and I would do it all over again if I had to. I just would like to Thank You Dr. James Talkington and Your Wonderful Staff for everything, I just can't say enough except Thank You again.

Posted on March 20th, 2016

Words cant describe!

Posted on March 17th, 2016

I had shoulder pain and Dr. Talkington was very patient and listened to me. One injection and my pain was gone. Quick service, kind office manager and office assistant! Michelle and Stephanie helped me make sure insurance covered my treatment.

Posted on March 16th, 2016

Very professional and knows his stuff

Great surgeon

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Dr. Talkington and his staff are kind and compassionate. I was able to be seen promptly and needed to have surgery. He did an excellent job. Now onto to PT !

Where is the ER?

Posted on January 17th, 2014

Dr talkington is happy to see me in his office but whoever I have had to go to the ER for something that he usually takes care of, he is not around. They told me in the ER that "he doesn't even know where the ER or the hospital are!" according to the ER orderlies. I'm not sure I want a doctor who is only available when it is convenient for HIM! Every time I go to the ER for a sprain I get referred to someone other than him because he won't come in to the ER. I am wary of this.

Doctor review

Posted on September 30th, 2013

Great staff. Very attentive doctor & was very helpful before, during & after my knee surgery

Shoulder and knees

Posted on August 28th, 2013

Excellent staff. Obviously makes great effort to keep appointments on time and flowing. Very excellent presentations of diagnostic results using tablets and TVs for visual emphasis. Good outcome from treatment.

Great results!

Posted on August 19th, 2013

The outcomes on my shoulder surgery were better that anticipated. Great staff!

Shoulder

Posted on July 13th, 2012

Dr. Talkington saw me for my shoulder a couple months ago. I am doing great! He took time to explain everything to me. He was able to do an ultrasound in the office, that saved me time and money. His office staff assisted me in obtaining the authorizations I need so my visist could go as smoothly as possible. Thanks to Dr. Talkington and his staff, They are wonderful!!!