Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James E Tcheng has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Informatics
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Clinical Research
- Heart Block
- Coronary Disease
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Pathologic Constriction
- Postoperative Hemorrhage
- Vascular Graft Occlusion
- Laser Angioplasty
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Restenosis
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Laser-Assisted Balloon Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Stenosis
- Myocardial Infarction
Showing 2 of 2
36 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Dr. James E Tcheng accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDurham Vamcduke Center Palliative Care, 2424 Erwin Rd, Durham, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James E Tcheng in this video.
Dr. James E Tcheng is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.