- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James D Telep has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James D Telep has the following 4 expertise
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Holter monitoring
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Graduated in 1998
Dr. James D Telep Accepts the Following Insurance
- 9707 Medical Center Dr Ste 100 Rockville , MD : (301) 424-8484
More about Dr. James D Telep
Pediatric Cardiology of Maryland is a pediatric cardiology practice serving Annapolis, Baltimore and the Eastern Shore, Maryland as well as Delaware. We provide cardiac care of the fetus, newborns, children and adults with congenital heart disease. Dr. Telep has been providing care in Maryland, Virginia and DC area since 2002, and is proud to now extend that care to the Eastern Shore and Delaware. Our primary focus is to give you expert care with the best available technology, in a timely, convenient and efficient manner. We understand that matters of health can be confusing and stressful. At Pediatric Cardiology of Maryland we will take the time to ensure that you understand the diagnosis, your health options, and communicate fully with your primary physician and other specialists.