Dr. James G Theurer Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. James G Theurer?

Best clinic!

I have been a patient for many years. I always know that I am getting the best treatment when I see Dr. Theurer

I trust him

Dr. Theurer did my cataracts 10+ years ago. He did a wonderful job. I have continued to see him throughout the years and will continue to see him for all of my eye care needs.

Great office, great staff and a great doctor! I am very pleased with the care I receive each time I visit Dr. Theurer.

Great doctor and surgeon!

Dr. Theurer took very good care of my grandma before, during and after her cataract surgery. He is calm and courteous. He took the time so she was able to understand the procedure. She is very happy with the outcome. She continues to receive excellent care for her glaucoma.

Dr. Theurer is so friendly! He made me feel at ease and answered all my questions. I would recommend!

Good doctor who knows what he is talking about. The office wait was long, but the appointment went great!

This doctor helped me with finding out how bad my eyes were. He was overall very good and from my experience it seems the diagnosis was very accurate. I would recommend going.

Dr. James G Theurer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Provo, UT.