Dr. James L Thomison II Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James L Thomison II?

❤️

Love Dr. T! Very attentive and thorough

Dr. Thomison has been our family doc since 2003. I am a Registered Nurse. I am very peticular about my family health care. Dr. Thomison has always been professional and has never tried to manage something that is beyond his expertise. I respect him for this. He is very knowledgable about the latest updates on medical information. He has been open to alternative methods, but he will share his experience and research. He is intuative to a patients needs. I have moved around the D/FW area although he has remained my primary physician because I trust his judgment and he is willing to listen to me about the responses to meds on my body and my kids! HE LISTENS!! I am very judgemental about this! Esdpecially as an RN!

Ode to a Aggie