Dr. James Tieman Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Tieman?

Posted on December 5th, 2016

has been my doctor for over 20 years and i couldn't ask for a better doctor!

Unprofessional

Posted on August 13th, 2015

He's an idiot.. sorry, but it's the truth! He didn't even check a tendon on my finger, I went next door and they figured it out, but also did a shoddy job.. another doctor I saw had a look of surprise when I told him I fixed it myself.. said I did a good job.. when I told him this doc's name, he didn't look surprised at all!

Posted on October 4th, 2013

I find Dr Tieman very nice & easy to talk to.He answers any questions I have & is very professional.Couldn't ask for a better doctor.

none

Posted on January 21st, 2013

I was always hesitate on going to the doctor,I havnt been to a doctor in 20 years,he made me feel comfortable.And I didnt hold back on anything,He is very thorough,

needs improvement

Posted on September 24th, 2012

The waiting room was nice but I guess that's to offset the staff rudeness and unprofessional state of mind of Tieman. I have these red patchy spots all over my skin that itch, so I was asking Tieman what it could be and he said dont worry about it, it should go away...? Ok what will go away I asked, well He didn't like that as if me inquiring what is wrong with was a dumb thing to ask. So he leaves and his nurse comes in "the women who directed me to the room in the first place" and says when the doctor leaves that means you should leave too. I said excuse me he was only here for 5 minutes and he didnt even tell me what these red patchy spots are. As soon as I said that she mean mugged me and said are you question the doctors judgement. My response to that was "well I am now". So I took my money and left.I Went to a PA Dr. Wofford and the first words out of his mouth were psoriasis. I can handle incompetent doctors but rude staff is unforgivable. Seak help else where people if a PA and trump a dermatologist...

Posted on January 15th, 2009

I am a heavier woman and EVERYTIME I go in to see Dr Tieman, even if it is for a cold, in his opinion it is due to my weight! Ya know, I know I am heavy, but I am not going to shed 30lbs while sitting in your office so lets address this problem at hand! NOT EVERY HEALTH PROBLEM OF A HEAVY PERSON IS DUE TO THEIR WEIGHT!! Oh yeh and I had suggested that I may have a thyroid issue. He discarded my concern, but pacified me with blood work. Come to find out I DO HAVE A THYROID ISSUE!! Ugh!! I am finding another doctor.... nuff said.. :o)

Posted on June 8th, 2017