Dr. James Timoney Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Timoney?

amazing dr

Posted on July 31st, 2009

From the minute I walked through the door I knew they were treating me like I mattered! They were all caring but professional. Dr Timoney took all the time I needed to answer my questions and give me all the options that I would need to decide on. He is amazing. Ill never see anyone else

Hack Timoney

Posted on January 28th, 2009

Id like to know where this guy got his medical training. Central Maine Orthopedics does not know what there doing. I saw 3 seperate doctors there and they all told me there was nothing wrong with my foot, I go to New England Foot and Ankle specialists, the doctor there takes one look at the X-Rays that CMO took and found a break in my foot. How did three other doctors miss that??

Posted on October 29th, 2016