Dr. James Tooley Jr Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. James Tooley Jr?

Posted on April 30th, 2017

Dr. Tooley was recommended by a work friend, as I was looking for a male PCP AND was having back issues. She told me he aligns your spine during the appointment so I thought I'd give him a try. I didn't have the problem with the staff on phone or in person, I was able to make an appointment right away, they handled my paperwork with no issues. The wait time was minimal considering the lobby was full when I walked in and he is the only doctor. He listens and doesn't dance around the subject, he is to the point and that is what I want in a medical professional. I have been seeing him for four years and my blood pressure and diabetes are under better control under him then they have ever been. Anytime I get sick I am usually able to make a same day appointment and he treats me effectively and efficiently. I recommend him to all my family and friends!

Posted on September 20th, 2016

Dr.Tooley has treated myself and my family for over 25 years. It is always amazing how easy it is to get an appointment, and 99% of the time he can see you the exact day that you call. He always seems to be generally and personally concerned with our well-being. I would give him a higher rating if at all possible.

Posted on December 31st, 2015

great dr. have been seeing him for 25 years. he is our family dr. even the daughter gown she still see him and now my grandaughter sees him also.

Posted on November 28th, 2015

I would like to warn people about this so called doctor. He is in this profession for the money only!!! My brother has spent the last six months going to doctor Toilet telling him all his symtoms every time he went and h e just kept on getting sicker and sicker finally he was taken to the hospital with a diagnosis of cancer of the brain. What in the he'll was this man thinking? He should not be in practice!

Posted on October 2nd, 2015

my dr for 25 years. great. for the whole family. General Dr for the whole family and will recommend a dr if you have to have one for a particular problem he does not handle. Even his recommend Dr. have been great. I put alot of faith in him and his staff.

Can cause injury!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

He does spinal manipulations without thought to any under-lying conditions. He is extremely FULL of himself, I would never recommend him to anyone, he's just worthless.

rip off!

Posted on April 20th, 2015

Do not go to this doctor unless you want to be ripped off. I went to the office for a flu shot and they billed my insurance company for an Allergic Rhinitis. Their billing office is complete incompetent and was not able to correct this. Not only did I get to waste hours on the phone with the insurance company as well as the doctors office, they are threatening me to submit this for collection and ruin my credit history. Stay away!

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Doesn't do complete history + physical

Posted on February 19th, 2014

Referred to Dr. Tooley by my health insurance agent when I first retired & moved to Tucson..Although he is out of the way, I tried him out and have been happy ever since. Appointments are within a week, staff is helpful, wait time is minimal. Dr. Tooley knows his stuff and he listens to you. He is not pushy or dictatorial but he did get me to quit smoking which is more than I, my family or friends ever thought was possible!! Wonder what type of classical cars he is into; me I like the muscle cars!

quick visit

Posted on August 7th, 2013

forget double booking, we are talking triple booking. Nothing that instills confidence more when a doc brings in a medical reference guide to the room or having to show him what labs need to ordered and the...wow, I had never heard of that test. It is on the form! Good at cracking a back but I wouldn't seem him for anything more than that or getting a referral. Front office staff is a mess as well. Losing lab results, misplacing cultures and not finding charts. Good lord I could go on...

Doctor refused to meet me

Posted on November 14th, 2012

My physical therapist recommended Dr. James Tooley. I called today and was told that he would not see me because I take medroxyprogesterone and hydrocodon. I said I was open to other alternatives and this is why I was calling a DO instead of a MD. The medical assistant/receptionist hung up on me instead of relaying my request. I was shocked by how rude the staff was. What type of doctor is he that makes a judgement about someone without personally evaluating them?TWO THUMBS DOWN

Busy, yet efficient and accurate!

Posted on June 4th, 2012

Yes, his office waiting room is like Grand Central Station on a Friday afternoon, but this sole practitioner Doc is experienced and therefore can be quick in the exam room. His techs are not exactly warm and fuzzy with some seemingly fresh out of the med tech training institute, and office admin staff seems stressed with the volume of patients. Dr. Tooley is a seasoned pro who gets the job done (accurately), and orders appropriate tests. Same day appointments are great. I'll accept the trade offs.