Dr. James Toung Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Toung?

Posted on April 4th, 2016

I usually never write reviews, but Dr Toung has been an excellent ENT for my children who have suffered with recurrent ear infections. I highly recommend him!

Posted on February 13th, 2015

Dr. Toung and his staff have the whole patient's needs in their forefront.

Great doctor

Posted on December 26th, 2013

He is a great doctor. Very professional. He took the time to answer all of my questions and was able to help me with my condition. Highly recommended!

Good doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2013

Good doctor. Smart. He was able to figure out my sinus problems. My sinuses are much better now.

Posted on September 13th, 2013

Dr Toung is a straight shooter. He sat down and answer all my questions. I appreciated that

Highly recommend

Posted on August 17th, 2012

My son is autistic and usually has problems with doctors. He sees Dr. Toung because of ear problems. Dr. Toung is always very patient and caring. My son actually likes to see him. I highly recommend Dr Toung.

Smart doctor

Posted on May 3rd, 2012

Smart doctor. I had a problem with my throat for years. I was always diagnosed with allergies and never got relief. Dr Toung took a look and diagnosed me with reflux. He put me on Prilosec and I had almost instant relief. I should have gone to him years ago!

I should not rate him as a whole

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

I was very upset at the front office of this dr. My wife made an appointment for me and the soonest they had was 2 weeks. They told me to fill out the regerstry forms online before I came in. Well I did and I burned a half day of work to make it there. Once there I was greeted with a who are you here to see? Not even a good afternoon or hellow. Then I was told that I should have waited for them to call me back after the online forms to set up a time to see him. I was there when my wife called and she wrote down all the details of the call. I know we made the appointment. This was horrible then I call my regular dr. only to find out that others had complained about the same treatment. I am NOT going to see this guy

Great Doc

Posted on January 20th, 2012

I have been seeking a good ENT doctor for some time for my sinus problems. I have seen several doctors in the Houston area but all seemed too busy to listen. They all wanted to do surgery. Dr. Toung took the time to listen. He diagnosed me with having allergies. My symptoms are now so much better. I wish all doctors were like him. He has an excellent bedside manner. He answered all of my questions.

SAVED MY LIFE

Posted on October 13th, 2011

DR TOUNG DID AN EMERGENCY TRACHEOSTOMY ON ME SEVERAL MONTHS AGO DUE TO SEVERE AIRWAY SWELLING. ALL OF THE NURSES AND DOCTORS TOLD ME THAT I WOULD HAVE DIED IF IT WASN'T FOR HIM. I AM NOW DOING FINE AND THE TRACHEOSTOMY TUBE HAS SINCE BEEN REMOVED. THANK YOU DR TOUNG!

GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on October 8th, 2011

I have been a patient for 3 years now. Dr. Toung is a good doctor. He has been accurate in diagnosing and treating several different conditions that I have had. I have recommended him to several of my neighbors and friends.

Great Doctor, BAD OFFICE STAFF

Posted on October 5th, 2011

While my experience with this doctor was great, due to his office staff and really the whole staff at Texas ENT I would not return or send anyone else there.