Dr. James Toussaint Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. James Toussaint?

TMcCormick-Charlotte NC

Posted on December 29th, 2016

WONDERFUL doctor and person. Knowledgeable. Kind. Caring. Respectful to pt and of pt's input. LOVE having him as my doctor!

Posted on March 28th, 2016

This dr. sat with me for a long time making sure I knew what he found and how we would treat it.

Knowledgable, Wise, and Compassionate - Exceptional Doctor

Posted on March 16th, 2016

I have a rare stomach disorder called gastroparesis that had doctors treating me as if I had it all in my head. Dr. Toussant took the time to listen and in one visit made a tentative diagnosis that was confirmed after a series of test. He has helped me to have a more manageable life over the last year and a half than I have had in a very long time. His knowledge, patience, and mannerism make it so easy to talk to him about the most challenging of topics. He also knows his patients cases and goes above and beyond to work in his severe cases when they have urgent issues going on. This has been such a blessing to have in my life because this illness often shows no warning signs when it decides to do an outrageous flare.

Posted on March 20th, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable, capable and top notch in his field. Glad he is my gastroenterologist.

excellent doctor with an excellent bedside manor

Posted on January 9th, 2014

He's the best

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Dr. Toussaint truly has a passion for what he does and a wonderful bedside manner. He was very patient with answering my avalanche of questions and he really listens. I met a woman in the waiting room and she's had 3 colonoscopys with him and said he saved her life. she likes him as much as I do. He's wonderful and I'm spreading the word. A top-rate doctor and person.the staff is wonderful. I did come across one sour nurse (a very young nurse) during my first consult, but everyone else has been truly wonderful and seasoned.

Took Care of Me and My Family

Posted on March 28th, 2011

I went to the ER with intense abdominal pain after seeing my PCP. Xrays, Ultrasounds, Hydascan... nothing was conclusive and no one could figure out what was going on. I was admitted and put under Dr Toussaint's care. He was able to figure out what was going on with me as well as make me feel at ease about the procedure I was about to under go. My mother (the quintessential worrier) insisted on talking to him on the phone (from many states away) every time he came to my room. He explained things to her and made her feel better about my care as well. Overall, I consider myself lucky to end up in his care when anyone could have gotten me (having been admitted via the ER).

Posted on May 6th, 2010

Dr. Toussaint has an excellent bedside manner and professional. I would recommend him to others.

Posted on September 8th, 2009

Dr. Toussaint often runs behind schedule because he spends so much quality and important time with his patients. He is worth the wait.

Posted on March 1st, 2009

Excellent,very kind,compassionate, etc. Treats the whole patient, i.e., family, etc.

Posted on October 30th, 2017