Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James T Trammell
James T Trammell is a Doctor primarily located in Abilene, TX. They speak English.
Showing 5 of 39
Dr. Trammel has performed 2 back surgeries for my wife and consulted with me after each one as to what he did, what to expect and limitations for the first few days/weeks. He is very prompt, fantastically friendly, extremely professional and has true compassion for his patients. I will personally see him in a few days to consult with him about my possibly needing back surgery according to my primary physician who referred me to Dr. Trammel. Not only is Dr. trammel outstanding but so is his entire staff!! I have complete trust and faith in all of them and I am looking forward to his diagnosis, thoughts and suggestions.
I just had my 3rd surgery with Dr. Trammell and am extremely pleased every time. I have never left feedback about a doctor but I am so passionate about his work and his bedside manner that I have to rave about him. His staff is efficient and caring. He walks in his cowboy boots and scrubs and is very down to earth and friendly. Every consult I've had with him last 30 minutes to an hour and he explains the diagnosis and procedure and is never in a rush to get out of the room. Love Love Love Dr. Trammell!!!
I may be a little biased, but I love Dr. Trammell. I'm a trauma nurse at Hendrick Medical Center where Dr. Trammell has privileges, and was extremely relieved to find out that in my own time of need he was there. He's not only very caring and understanding, but a straight forward and brilliant man. I would, and do highly recommend him.
James T Trammell accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1850 Hickory St, Abilene, TX
Take a minute to learn about James T Trammell in this video.
James T Trammell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Abilene, TX.