Have you seen James T Trammell?

Outstanding!

Dr. Trammel has performed 2 back surgeries for my wife and consulted with me after each one as to what he did, what to expect and limitations for the first few days/weeks. He is very prompt, fantastically friendly, extremely professional and has true compassion for his patients. I will personally see him in a few days to consult with him about my possibly needing back surgery according to my primary physician who referred me to Dr. Trammel. Not only is Dr. trammel outstanding but so is his entire staff!! I have complete trust and faith in all of them and I am looking forward to his diagnosis, thoughts and suggestions.

Excellent Dr. and staff.

Will never let anyone else work on me!

I just had my 3rd surgery with Dr. Trammell and am extremely pleased every time. I have never left feedback about a doctor but I am so passionate about his work and his bedside manner that I have to rave about him. His staff is efficient and caring. He walks in his cowboy boots and scrubs and is very down to earth and friendly. Every consult I've had with him last 30 minutes to an hour and he explains the diagnosis and procedure and is never in a rush to get out of the room. Love Love Love Dr. Trammell!!!

doctor trammell is an excellent doctor i broke my back in two places and he stayed with mi every step of the way and im now walking less than 6 months later

So glad he was on call

I may be a little biased, but I love Dr. Trammell. I'm a trauma nurse at Hendrick Medical Center where Dr. Trammell has privileges, and was extremely relieved to find out that in my own time of need he was there. He's not only very caring and understanding, but a straight forward and brilliant man. I would, and do highly recommend him.