Dr. James T Tran Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James T Tran?

Back Pain

Dr. Tran was one of the best doctors I have seen. I fell down from a ladder about 8 feet high landing with my buttocks on the concrete, injuring and causing a lot of pain to my neck and lower back. Dr. Tran was very patient, very thorough in checking my back and neck conditions, carefully checking my MRI, and recommending follow-ups. Despite my numerous questions and concerns, Dr. Tran has never rushed me even though there were other patients waiting for him. I'm so glad that I've found a very knowledgeable and truly caring doctor who really loves what he's doing. His knowledge and patience allowed me to understand what options are available, so that I can make informed decisions.

Dr. James T Tran is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Covington, LA.