Dr. James Trauger Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Trauger?

No time for patient.

Posted on August 26th, 2017

The doctor is condescending and speaks to you only but very abruptly. Would not be a doctor I would like to have treat me again.

WORST DOCTOR

Posted on September 21st, 2015

This doctor is a complete JERK! He called my grandmother fat...all three appointments my family had with him he was mean and nasty. The nurses and the physical theorists had trouble working with him. He was HORRIBLE!!! Unless you like to be talked to like a WORTHLESS dog DONT go to this man!!!

Worst experience with a doctor ever....

Posted on August 26th, 2015

I was sent to the incorrect doctor at peninsula ortho in order for them to collect an additional copy. Dr. Trauger never examined me and walked out of the room within 30 seconds. Sent in 4 or 5 other nurses or staff to ask questions. Didn't make any recommendations or help to book an appointment to see the correct doctor. He could have even asked the correct hip doctor while I was there. His nurse Nicole later called back and was beyond rude. She constantly interrupted myself and wife. Wouldn't let us ask questions or make suggestions based on previous hip surgery with another surgeon out of state. She later disconnected the call when it was close to her quitting time. Absolute worst experience of my life! He should not be a doctor! No compassion or bedside manner! Please see Dr. Scoop at POA or go to another orthopedic surgeon altogether!

Posted on July 8th, 2015

Very impressed and pleased with time spent explaining procedure in advance of hip replacement. Understated confidence and competence. Visited after long surgical shift to check on status and answer questions instead of simply relying on PAs.

worst bed side manner ever

Posted on September 24th, 2013

This dr. is rude and uncaring. he is a terrible doctor with no regards for his patient

diagnosed my problem

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Dr. Trauger is hard to get to know but very serious and takes his job serious. He was able to help me some by doing a revision on my knee that Dr. Michael Ward from Easton had screwed up on, if I hadnot had found Dr. Trauger I would not be walking.No bedside manner but gets to the point. Told me I cannot help you 100% but I will get you to walk better and take some of the pain away. Which he did. I am still in pain but am able to at least get around and work some, he didnot want me to take painmeds, but I have to. He just didnot realize how I cannot go without them in order to function during the day and get rest at night. I am very appreciative of what he could do for me.

worst doctor i ever met

Posted on January 13th, 2012

this doctor shouldn't be at this place. i don't know why POA has this doctor. His licenses should be cancel. or he needs to take some classes where he will be educate with good manners.

worst doctor in this area

Posted on June 22nd, 2011

Dr. Trauger is the worst human being as a doctor at this place. He has no manner,no courtesy and no patience.He never visit his doctor in the hospital after surgery. whe i visited him at office he was so inpatience that he didnt litsen my problem,He didnt answered my questions,he had no knowledge about his field.If u ask question 2nd time he will through your sheet and leave the room. his staff dose all the work. Even he dose not supervise them.But He spend time with patient if he finds out that patient or family member is a doctor or related to medicine his attitude change at once.

Posted on May 27th, 2011

Dr Trauger did a partial knee replacement on me being 43 no other dr wanted to. I was very satified with Dr.Trauger and the work he did 4 weeks after my surgery i had an infected wound in scar and he didnt think twice about taking me back into the operating room and cleaning it out. I thought his bedside manners was very good he explained things to me and took very well care of me!

What A Jerk

Posted on April 26th, 2011

TERRIBLE bedside manner, refused to let me see my x-rays, refused to discuss options, made snide remarks about my profession. Nasty man, terrible Dr, and I will never set foot in POA again because of him.

Patient disappointed

Posted on October 1st, 2009

very poor at diagnosing the problem, treatment was unsatisfactory, his bedside mannner was nasty and he shows no care for the patient

Posted on June 11th, 2009

I had terrible care under Dr. Trauger. I was in terrible pain and he gave me a cardizone shot. Next visit said...Well the CT says...."but I don't believe it". I can give you a needle of cardizone." I said, you gave me one last visit. No he said he did not. My husband was in with me and witnessed all of this. I was almost 8 weeks in horrible pain each step I took. With or without the boot he had prescribed. I begged him to get this injury fixed so I could get on with my life. He was uncareing and rude. I have never been treated by a doctor as he treated me. A 300+lb. 6ft 7" man accidently drove his specially built very large and heavy electric wheel chair into my jamming me against the corner of the door way with the wheel spinning on my foot. I was taken by ambulance to the hospital. Finally I was referred to a wonderful doctor in another institution that is taking time and giveing great care to me.