Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James F Tretter has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Diabetes Complications
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Varicose Veins
- Vascular Malformations
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
Showing 5 of 12
I didn't even see the physician. I saw a physician's assistance who told me I had a 80% blockage in my heart and to come back in six months. I felt worse coming out of the appointment then I did going in. The office was dirty and crowded and the office people ignored me for 15 minutes before they acknowledged me.
29 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. James F Tretter accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HealthKeepers HMO POS
- Anthem KeyCare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry - Bon Secours Tier 2
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- Coventry Virginia - HMO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Optima Health OptimaFit Direct HMO
- Optima Vantage HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsJames Francis Tretter Do, 1870 Amherst St Ste 2B, Winchester, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James F Tretter in this video.
Dr. James F Tretter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winchester, VA.