Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About James G Trevino
James G Trevino is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. He speaks English.
Showing 5 of 10
I have been seeing Dr. Trevino 3 to 5 times a year for about 5 years and I am very happy with the care he has given me. He a busy doctor which is a good thing and while I have waited 30 minutes to see him the nurse calls you in pretty quickly to do her thing. Dr. Trevino spends a lot of time once he is with you and takes an interest in you as a person, not just another sick patient. He also has some highly technical diagnostic procedures available in the office through
This doctor was great! He seems to care a lot about your condition and is very informative. The only thing I didnt like was having to wait. You will be waiting a while to see him but when he gets in your room, you will understand why. He will spend a lot of time with you and I personally see him spending atleast 30 minutes plus with each patient. He makes sure you understand everyting and answers all of your questions without hesitation. I really wish they would accept my new insurance! :(
James G Trevino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions8038 Wurzbach Rd, San Antonio, TX
James G Trevino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.