Dr. James J Tucci Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. James J Tucci?

Mom

Our Orthopedist sent us to Dr. Tucci for a second opinion regarding my daughter's scoliosis. We went to the Pearl River office, and had no problems. He looked at the x–rays we brought with us, examined her, and determined she didn't need treatment at that time (about 4 months ago) - which is what our original doc thought. I'm actually looking him up again to bring my other daughter for a different issue.

Rude and obnoxious!!!! Rating should be minus 4 stars!!!!

brought my son to er. was told to follow up with an orthopedic Dr. When I called to schedule an Appointment was told he will not "touch" a patient that was already seen by another dr. What about for just a second opinion? I was told that was "exactly" what he does NOT do!!! To top it off, his nasty office person then hung up the phone on me in the middle of a question!!!! Wow and u people deal with children??!!!

short and sweet

I'm keeping this short and sweet. Took my child to Dr. Tucci and he was great, I would definitely recommend him. Just wanted to put that out there for other parents looking for a pediatric orthopedic surgeon. He was recommended to me regarding my daughter's hip problem. Surgery was a success and he was pleasant to deal with.

Dr.Tucci

I recently went to 161 Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn. We were in and out with a short wait time but he was polite and thorough . He also was very helpful and patient when it came to treating my daughter. He explained to my daughter the problem she was diagnosed with as well. I would definitely recommend Dr. Tucci to anyone who is seeking a pediatric orthopedist.

Rushed

I recently visited Dr. Tucci at his office on Atlantic Ave in Brooklyn. Because it appears to be shared space, the office seemed very clinic like, but that didn't bother me too much. The wait wasn't long at all to see the doctor. He examined my daughter, gave a quick diagnosis, told my wife and I there is nothing to be done orthopedically and barely gave us a chance for questions. He then sent my daughter for an x-ray. After he reviewed the x-ray he pretty much said the same thing. We felt completely rushed and left with the same concerns we went there with. Then he runs off to the next office. It is honestly a disgrace for someone who works with children. He should be more understanding of a parent's concerns. Even the prognosis paper given to us by the front desk had typos and contradictions in it. He may one of the worst pediatric doctors I have ever experienced.

Stupid Doctor

Going to Dr. Tucci is equivalent to wasting your time and money. He requested that my son take 15 ex-rays and determent that there was nothing wrong with him. Let me add that I was against the ex-rays and the doctor made me feel like I was the idiot until the results proved the point.

Terrible Experience!

Dr. Tucci has some of the worst bedside manner I have ever experienced for a doctor who specializes in working with children. His examination of my child took, literally, under 30 seconds and he could not be kept in the room long enough to answer my questions. He left the room while I was still talking to him! The few times he would answer my questions, he was extremely patronizing. These observations are not based on a single visit but rather six visits. Also, he is usually about an hour late in seeing my child. On a plus side, his staff are very friendly.

Get stuck seeing a resident or intern that doesnt know what they r doing and your lucky if u get to see the doctors face for 2 minutes.

Dr. Tucci should change his profession....when asked to review x ray results he stated that this is not important and patient should wait from Friday until Tuesday because he has more important things to do right now....

He is the best!!! Wonderful doctor. Caring and has a great reputation! He took care of my daughter and was wonderful through the whole process. Her foot has healed well. Excellent surgeon.

would not recommend

after 45mins of waiting, the Dr. had not yet arrived to the office. he was not running behind seeing other patients- he just wasn't there. his office is run out of a dingy medical clinic, demands payment in cash (not CC or check, actual cash), and lobby reeks of urine.

Dr. Tucci was Great

We loved Dr. Tucci he operated on my son's both legs and everything went great and the office staff was awsome in answering all out questions and getting the paper work done for the insurance and the school for him to be able to go back in a wheel chair. Thanks ALL