Dr. James Tuchek Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Tuchek?

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

I personally had Dr. Tuchek as my surgeon. He has a bedside manner that is rarely seen anymore. He is a straight shooter, is very honest, and makes sure that you understand the condition he is treating. Dr. Tuchek goes over and above to make sure his patients are taken care of, long after his duties of a Cardiovascular surgeon are over. Believe me, when it comes to your heart, it's a matter of life and death. He saved my life! He is an awesome surgeon, and I feel very lucky to have him as part of my medical team, and would recommend him to anyone and everyone I know.

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Illiac Arteries Bypass Surgery 2008

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Doctor did good job with my procedures, 7 years now and I'm doing fine. Never had a follow up appointment, just to take stitches out.I would recommend Dr. Tuchek, he's the best in region. It's a shame, for what he did and the time the surgery lasted the insurance company that paid him for the surgery was really not enough. People think that Surgeons make a lot of money for these procedures, absolutely false. People think doctors make a ton, well this one sure didn't.

I would not chose this doctor again.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Posted on April 25th, 2011

Doctor is informative, answers questions, trustworthy, knowledgeable. Surgery was a complete success

Doc NoCare

Posted on June 13th, 2010

My father had surgery with other doctor at MacNEal Hospital.Dr Tucheek was rounding. He presented himself as very rude individual."Home in 3 days"- all he has to say about my Dad. I have never met so superfluous insensitive doc. May be he is Big Professor - I do not know, but his bedside manners really need improvement.

Posted on November 7th, 2017