Dr. James Turnbo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Turnbo?

I appreciate Dr Turnbo!

Posted on October 5th, 2017

I am an RN, I've been a nurse since 1980, I have never had the care and dedication from a member of the medical profession like I have from Dr. Turnbo! We are partners in my health care and he is a great fit for me!

LOVE HIM and His Staff!!!

Posted on February 15th, 2017

We waited a little bit but when it was our turn, we were the focus and I appreciate that!

I love them all!!!

Posted on November 8th, 2016

Dr. Turnbo and staff have been treating my family for several years. Our experience at his practice is always top notch. Although the practice is very busy, Everyone goes above and beyond to make sure we are all cared for. Dr. Turnbo might be among the top 5 most intelligent physicians we have ever encountered.

Posted on July 25th, 2016

We love Dr Turnbo! He sees myself, my husband and our three small children. Our kids love him!

Best Doctor in KY

Posted on May 9th, 2016

Dr. Turnbo is the best Physican I've ever had and I've had many. His professionalism, knowledge, expertise, is superb. His attention to details and caring character launches him high above rest.

Ingnerance is the path to lawsuits.

Posted on March 19th, 2016

They are in need o f nurse practioners that do further background work to understand the problem with previous medications.

Posted on March 15th, 2016

He is a wonderful & always gives the best care....but his nurse is awful

Posted on May 4th, 2015

Best family doctor in Paducah and surrounding area

Fantastic Dr.

Posted on September 25th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Turnbo's since he came to Paducah. Dr. Turnbo is a very compassionate and caring Dr. I have ever seen. I have had alot of problems in my life and Dr. Turnbo has always been there for me. His Office personnel is outstanding also. The only complaint I would have , is you get use to one of his office workers or one of his P.A. and they leave. I wish that his office did not have such a turn around on his staff. That is my only complaint. Other than that, you could never I don't think find a Better Dr. in Paducah. Thank You, Dr. Turnbo, for always taken care of my medical needs.

Posted on April 18th, 2013

Dr. Turnbo is a wonderful doctor has fantastic nursing staff as a back-up & resource. My only criticism at this point is his knowing the expense of perscribing medications to those on Medicare. This wasn't a concern in the past before I had to go on Medicare, but it is now. He is very knowledgable & keeps up with the latest medication. The doctor has a very personable manner & makes you feel as if you are an individual with you own cocerns & doesn't make you feel you are a number & takes time with you.

long time patient

Posted on February 4th, 2013

dr turnbo is a real doctor. diplomas from many major schools on walls of all treatment rooms. diagnostic by science instead of guessing. well respected by all specialist drs. good choices of referral. holds an appointment of chief of medical service w/lourdes hosp. co-ordinates specialty drs, himself. makes timely decisions and keep treatment moving. dont hold you in the hospital longer than necessary. prompt callin of r x refills. you would be fortunate if you could join his practice as a patient.

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

Woonderful Dr, he has seen me through several surgeries and has always shown concern and a caring nature.