The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James S Tweddell
Dr. James S Tweddell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH, with another office in Lexington, KY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery, Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Vascular Surgery. Dr. Tweddell has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. James S Tweddell has the following 3 specialties
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Right Heart Bypass
- Lung Transplantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Vascular Malformations
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Transplantation
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
33 Years Experience
University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Barnes Jewish Hospital
Dr. James S Tweddell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James S Tweddell in this video.
Dr. James S Tweddell is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.