Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Tycast
Dr. James Tycast, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with other offices in Newberg, OR and Sherwood, OR. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Tycast is affiliated with Providence Newberg Hospital and Providence Newberg Medical Center. Dr. Tycast has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Tycast has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. James Tycast is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.