Dr. James Tyrrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Tyrrell?

Excellent Physician

Posted on August 28th, 2016

Dr. Tyrrell has been my Endocrinologist for 17 years. I am panhypopit so require constant monitoring of critical hormones. Dr. Tyrrell has spent a lot of time explaining my condition, tweaking dosage of my replacement medications, and most importantly being a suburb listener. He is a credit to Endocrinology.

Outstanding

Posted on May 21st, 2014

Dr. Tyrrell is careful, able, friendly, and attentive physician. He keeps abreast of current development in Endocrinology ans has been most helpful with me in adjusting medication levels to suite different circumstances. I would recommend him to a friend. I have been seeing him since 1999.

Type 2 Diabetes