Dr. James Udell Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Udell?

No bedside manner. Uninvolved with patient.

Prior to injection in my lower spine, I was told to "drop your pants and bend over the table." Uncouth. No pain relief from treatment.

Terrible Doctor!!

Was being treated for Lupus, but rarely ordered the necessary lab work. Was more interested in giving me cortisone injections. Was always typing when I was talking. Would only give refills for 90 days which forced me to see him every three months. I eventually changed doctors and was surprised to learn that I not only did I have Lupus, but also RA and PMR(Polymyalgia Rheumatica). DON'T GO TO THIS DOCTOR.

Would not send a dog to him

Would give no stars if I could. I honestly cant write what I think of this Dr. and he should not be called that at all. Waited over an hour in the exam room. and they the doors are left open. what about HIPPA laws. Didnt seem to want to help or be bothered with me, said what his associate prescribed was all wrong. ?????

Met for the first time and was scripted tests. Once tests were done I tried to schedule a follow up and my calls were never returned. I still haven't received a phone call to get the results of my tests that were completed over 2 weeks ago. Would not recommend to anyone that wants good care.

Fibromyalgia

Please do not go to this doctor, he is awful. Doesn't listen, demoralized me, treated me as if I was a child and accused me of being bipolar because I told him he wasn't helping me. If you have fibro do not go to him, I would love to smack him in the face, he is an idiot!

Miserable staff

The doctor seems to me like he is interested in what I say . I have been going there for some time.

lousy bed side manner

he did not take the time to examine me but made fun of my insurance compay co pays was rude to me I will never go back to him again and I will not recommend him to anyone