Dr. James R Ulanoski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James R Ulanoski?

My Way or Highway: Rude DR & staff, ask to reschedule appointment even though we reached 10 minutes early.

*1st day provided insurance card & scheduled for Physical Exam. Staff copied the card & verified the details with insurance company. I was asked to fill bunch of forms. One form was for authorization to TRANSFER medical history from previous physicians. Which is normally optional. asked for time to consult with wife. I was rudely told..its mandatory otherwise there is no appointment. *2nd appointment arrive 10minutes early, I was rudely asked to reschedule the appointment as I wasn't 30 minutes early. Even though no other patient was there. On complaining, I was told its a private practice & its their policy.

Has been our kids Doctor since they were born... Both Jim and Pam are great pediatricians, and they keep their wait times very low!!

excellent pediatrician

Dr. Jim is great. Our kids love him and so do we. I tell everyone that they should go to Stepping Stones Pediatrics (new name of their practice).

Cannot recommend highly enough

Dr. Jim always spends time answering our family's questions. He and his wife both care deeply about their patients, and their medical expertise is outstanding. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Dr. Ulanoski - the best Pediatrician

When our son's fever spiked to over 105 in the middle of the night we were terrified. We paged Dr. Ulanoski and within minutes received a call back. He immediately told us to go the hospital. He called the hospital telling them to expect us. When we walked in they whisked us away to a room and stated treating our little guy. After getting his fever under control, they ran a barrage of tests. A short time later Dr. Ulanoski showed up at the hospital (in the middle of the night no less) to comfort us and explain what was going on. Having our pediatrician there meant all the difference in thew world to us. It took time but our son made a full recovery and we owe it all to Dr. Ulanoski!

Dr James:

I was pleasantly pleased with the ease this office handled our sickness today. Went in for possible swine flue, was confirmed by swab in nose - Tamiflu was prescribed and hopefully on our way to recover - impressed with the new patient experience

Excellenct and Professional

Dr. Jim has been our Ped. for over 10 years and has served my four children beautifully all these years. His office staff is excellent as well. I have never waited more that 5-10 minutes for my apt. and it is easy to get in for sick visits. Care and diagnosis had been spot on and I recommend him to everyone. Great commonsense and balanced medical intervention with precautionary measures.

Unknowledgable

Dr. Ulanoski is not a very knowledgable when it comes to pediatrics. He not only misdiagnosed my son twice, he sent us to the ER four times in two weeks without coming up with a single result! Knowing that our son had been on Pedialyte for 2 plus days and vomitting, he sent us home telling us to continue feeding our son the same manner. Our son soon became even more ill do to malnutrition and was place in the hospital for dehydration and excessive vomitting. After a four day stay in the hospital, we were still asking for an answer to our sons health problems. The best conclusion Dr. Ulanoski could give us is that our son must have come down with some type of virus. When put on the spot about his plan of actions for our sons health, he denied his actions for making the decisions he made. Terrible Doctor.