Dr. James V Agresti Sr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James V Agresti Sr?

poor doctor

Worst exp ever, he worries about getting paid, once he gets your money, hes useless, office employees are nasty, amazing how many poor doctors in new jersey there is, he never answer questions gives you that goofy look hes just a waste.

Disappointed

Have been with this doctor a long time. His staff has never been good. Have had to call back repeatedly for results. They have been rude and have not given my messages to the doctor. I am actually thinking of finding a new primary after all these years.

Will Never Know

Many people spoke very highly about this doctor. To be honest I would never know. Trying to get through on their phone lines is impossible. After calling their office for 3 days straight and only hearing a busy signal I was finally able to get through. It is 2011 get call waiting or a second line! Thank God I didn't have a medical emergency! After telling the receptionist I would be a new patient she informed me it would be 3 weeks for an appointment. I asked if I came into the office and showed the doctor a pervious prescription of Propecia (we are not talking Percocet or Vicodin here) if he could just give me a prescription until the appointment. Without even consulting the Doctor, she told me that would not happen He has no idea who you are. Coming form someone who hates to go to doctors in the first place, this office staff leaves little to be desired as well as a phone system that dates in the 80s. Ill pass!

I adore Dr. Agresti Jr... this doctor truly cares about you as a person, and he works really hard on trying to help you find out what is going on with you. He goes over and above and has the greatest bed side manor. I would rate him higher but it only goes up to a 4. If you want a doctor who cares and knows what he is doing, go to Dr agresti jr, he's the best doctor i have ever been to.

Dr. James V Agresti Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, NJ.