Dr. James Donovan Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. James Donovan?

Dangerous

Posted on June 4th, 2017

He will drug you up and dismiss your symptoms as not being from the drugs. Hands out dangerous benzo drug prescriptions like candy. Stay away from this guy unless you want your life ruined

This guy is a quack and doesn't care about his patients!

Posted on April 18th, 2017

For several years I saw Dr. Donovan, at my appointments we mainly spoke about his life, so I can tell you all about him. He frequently used the "F" word during our sessions. When I was having a medical emergency and really needed him, he was not there for me, he would not see me or take my calls. He would have his receptionist call me back and tell me to up my dosage of a particular medication. Extremely inappropriate and does not care for the people he sees. I highly DO NOT recommend him.

Posted on September 22nd, 2014

every time I go for my appointment I have to wait for his Nurse P to come in and its at least 35 minutes to 50 minutes to see her. And it puts my driver behind to go to work. And the Nurse P is never their on time for my appointment, I always have to wait for her. She is a poor excuse for a Nurse P

Cocktailing drugs

Posted on August 1st, 2012

If you have concern with a child after a traumatic event on the child. This is the last person who should see the child. He prescribes drug cocktails that really hinder the child's growth and developmental progress. Risperdal + Prozac for depression. Extremely harmful cocktail for a 12 yr. old. Parent wanted the child on the drugs and got it in less then 10 mins.

Posted on October 12th, 2016