Dr. James Eaton Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James Eaton?

Stay Away

Posted on October 9th, 2017

Dr. Eaton is aggressive and manipulative. He tried to talk me into a Prostatectomy that I didn't 't need. He did not support the idea of imaging to find the cancer.

Thankful for Dr. Easton

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Eaton listened to my concerns, and answered my questions. He asked questions in a professional and friendly manner and explained what he was going to do . He is knowledgeable and was easy to talk with. He gave me his complete attention. Not knowing what to expect, Dr. Eaton made my first visit a pleasant one I truly am glad Dr. Eaton is in Griffin, The staff is professional in conduct and mannerism I truly am glad they are in Griffin

Posted on November 9th, 2015

tOO LONG TO CHECK IN...HAVE BEEN EARLY TO APPOINTMENT AND CHECK IN TIME WAS SO LONG i WAS LATE TO APPOINTMENT

Posted on October 16th, 2015

Best operation in GA, highly recommended. Dr. James spent some quality time with me, I appreciate it doc. Anytime you're in the DFW area, look me up. Craig Box

We love Him! Graet doctor

Posted on May 26th, 2015

Dr. Eaton was a gentle, intelleigent and caring doctor that we ( my hubby andI) needed iwhen his health issues came to light! He is one of the best doctiors I have ever been privilideged to know.

The new office procedures

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Well things are changing for the worse at the Urology of Greater Atlanta. Last year they decided to do away with the radiology service. Now I have to pay for the office visit, leave and pay the copay again to get the X-ray. Return and pay a copay for the doctor to look at the X-ray. This is an additional $70 for one visit. No they want a credit card on file or a $50 yearly fee or pay the total for the visit up front. Dr. Eaton is great but business practices are causing me to shop. Very sad to leave.

Posted on January 26th, 2015

Very attentive, easy to understand, knowledgeable and gentle. Explains pros and cons of available options for treatment.

Posted on April 23rd, 2013

He is very knowledgable,and courteous, he also talks to a person in layman's terms as far as to explain to them what is going on.

No communication

Posted on February 8th, 2013

Today I had an appt. to see Dr Eaton and was required to fill out a voluminous batch of forms even though I had seen him 4 yrs ago. I was told to appear 30 mins prior to the appt, which I did. After an hours wait, I was told that there would be an addl hour delay. Why wasnt I told about this prior to wasting my time completing forms and sitting in a waiting room,? My time is also valuable. The staff seemed to have time to be joking and talking to each other yet they were incapable of communicating some basic info to the patients. Obviously a new office manager is needed to insure a patient friendly environment in which courtesy and communication is practiced.

First time visit

Posted on October 29th, 2012

I have some weeks to go to see if I improve, but he was an excellent doctor. I f I had not found him on my insurance web site, I would have wanted the referral. Definitely worth my time. I will go back as long as I need to. Good Lord willing, I'll be better in a couple of months.

Dr. Eaton

Posted on January 13th, 2012

Dr. Eaton has been my husbands doctor for several years. We have been blessed to have a doctor like Dr. Eaton during the initial care for prostate cancer and follow up. We still have follow up appointments. He is always very professional, spends as much time as needed with his patients. Having his own O.R. facility is wonderful and very convenient. We recommend him to all of our friends. Thank you Dr. Eaton. Claude and Elizabeth Brady.

Ethical

Posted on September 15th, 2009

This doctor? will refer you to only a certain group if you have really good insurance coverage. Is he getting a kickback?? ask him.