Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. James R Van Horne has the following 2 specialties
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 94
Dr. Van Horne did my mother's hip replacement. It was such an easy process. The doctor lays out all the things you need to do, step-by-step. Just follow his directions and the days before surgery will be more painful than any day after. Mom had little to no pain after surgery, even the next day with a 2-hour drive home. I am so please with the care Mom received that I've asked Dr. Van Horne to do my hip replacement when the time comes. I wouldn't see anyone else. Do you hear that, Dr. Van Horne? You are NOT allowed to retire!
Dr. Van Horne M.D. performed complete knee replacement 9 weeks ago and I am so pleased that everything turned out so well. He is an amazing surgeon and truly cares for his patients in every way possible. Before and after surgery he prepares his patients to get strong and explains everything in great detail and takes a lot of time in his office...His staff is also wonderful and returns calls in a timely manner. I did compare other surgeons and felt Dr. Van Horne was the best choice and I am glad I did.....
I recently had a total knee replacement completed by Dr. Van Horne or Paragon Orthopedics. He is unlike any other local orthopedic surgeon in that he insists that you follow a strict regimen of preparing for surgery and recovery after it. Because of his skill and this program, I am completely mobile without an assistive device and very little discomfort at 2 months out. He is expert in what he does and extremely caring as are the other staff members that work with him. I highly recommend him and the Paragon Orthopedic practice.
Dr. Van Horne goes to great lengths to educate his patients with step-by-step descriptions and guidelines for them to follow, so that they know exactly what to expect. I found his attention to detail and awareness of questions/concerns that patients may have to be impressive! After having multiple surgeries, I can say that Dr. Van Horne is the best surgeon I have ever had!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2011, 2014, 2010, 2013, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
28 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Albany Medical Center
Dr. James R Van Horne accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- PacificSource PSN
- PacificSource SmartChoice
- PacificSource SmartHealth Oregon Members
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Providence Health System
- Providence PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsParagon Orthopedic Center, 702 SW Ramsey Ave Ste 112, Grants Pass, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James R Van Horne in this video.
Dr. James R Van Horne is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Grants Pass, OR.