Dr. James C Vandewall Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. James C Vandewall?

Physician referral

I would love to leave a review for Dr. Vandewall but his office staff refuses to let us have an appointment after a referral from a fellow physician. The call was made to Dr. Vandewall before Christmas and Dr. said he would be getting in touch with my husband. It was holiday time so we expected to wait. I made a follow up call to the office yesterday and spoke to a receptionist who said she had no information about a call. I expected her to pass the phone message onto Dr. Vandewall. It is now January 5th and we still have not gotten any call back. Office staff is unreliable.

Physician referral

I called this doctor because it says that he treats fibromyalgia. But when they called my PCP to say that he wouldn't treat me, it was because he doesn't treat fibromyalgia. So take it off your list of things that you treat, that shouldn't be too hard should it?

I had to call the office in Olean,Ny. for blood test results and the person who took the call and responded to me was very rude and not polite.

Dr. James C Vandewall is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olean, NY.