Dr. James H Varnell Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James H Varnell Jr?

Mr

Dr Varnell was my doctor at his practice in Palm Beach Gardens, Fl. He became my doctor around 25 years ago. I had a heart attack, no insurance and was sent to him from another hospital. He is the BEST doctor I've ever had. He spends time explaining everything. He has a bedside manner that calms you even if he's giving you bad news. He has a way of letting you know he's gonna do everything possible to make you feel better. Everything he does is to make your life as best as it can possible be. His work in the operation room is amazing. The people of Blairsville are lucky to have him. He is such a great doctor, I'm am thinking of driving up to Blairsville to see him and have him take care of some heart problems I'm having. If you need a cardioligist or just a medical doctor, he is the best you can get. My reviews of his staff are for the office he had in Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Excellent Doctor, Average Staff

Dr Varnell is fantastic and I highly recommend him, as long as you stay after his office staff. If you leave a voicemail in his office, you will most likely receive no return phone call. This tells me that the office staff has little regard for heart patients who could need help at any moment. I hope Dr Varnell's staff will step it up someday, and he will have a tremendous office he can be proud of.