Dr. James Vawter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Vawter?

Great Doctor, Terrible Receptionist

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I needed an appointment to see Dr Vawter. The receptionist was rude and hung up on me. I have had problems getting through to Dr Vawter prior because of this same receptionist. Please get rid of her... PLEASE.

Responsive, Courteous, Knowledgeable, No Nonsense

Posted on February 28th, 2014

Dr. Vawter is great. His appointments happen on time, he is personable, and he takes the time to explain things when necessary. The ability to contact him via email is outstanding. His staff is also pleasant and effective...I highly recommend him!

Excellent Doctor!

Posted on April 6th, 2011

Dr. Vawter is "no nonsense" in getting to the medical problem of his patient, taking care of it properly, and doing all of this in a caring manner, with a well-run office.

Dr. Vawter has been my private physician for 20 years...

Posted on October 25th, 2010

Dr. James Vawter is one the finest and most knowledgeable physicians I have known in my lifetime. He is always up-to-speed on new medications that become available. He knows the good ones from the bad ones. He has been available via email 24-7 for a nominal fee. He is the most service minded Doctor a person could ever find. That is why he has been not only my Doctor for two decades but my entire family is under his care. I highly recommend his services.

dr.vawter rating

Posted on June 16th, 2010

once upon a time in mono co.calif.i was bitten by a spider.i was very sick with flu like symtoms.went to the e.r.& was treated by dr.wilson? i think.Two days passed,no better.worse.a dr.came in my cabinet shop for a bid.I was laying on my glue bench sick with my boot off.dr.vawter took one look at my foot& said BROWN RECLUSE bite.meet me at the e.r.The spider was resistent to 7 different antibiotics.finally he found the right one.Later i was told had it not been accuretley diagnosed i would have lost my foot.havent seen or spoke to him or his wonderful wife dr.Tierny since 1982.great people.great doctors

Rude receptionist

Posted on January 25th, 2010

Not only is she rude on the phone, like your disturbing her, she's rude in person. I have heard her talking to her son, a personal phone call and she was very threatening to him. I have heard her treat a patient curtly and rude. Dr Vawter and Tierney are both fantastic doctors, the receptionist...... not so much so.

Posted on July 5th, 2016