3.2

Highly Dissatisfied

EXCELLANT TREATMENT

After going to see Dr. Verheyden on several occasions for various hand and wrist issues, I recently had hand surgery performed by him. Dr. Verheyden is a very caring, compassionate and capable physician whom I highly recommend for excellent care and follow up. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone in need of his medical expertise.

Good job

Did a great job and healing was a little ahead of schedual.

Hand problem corrected

Dr Verheyden treated me for broken wrist years ago and told me i had Dupryen’s Contracture which would eventually need correcting. Recently that correction was done by a new non invasive (non-Surgical) procedure. Done in short time and hand pain and distortion corrected and looking normal in a week. highly recommend him as a totally grateful patient (GP)!!

Not a compassionate doctor my hand doesn't work!

Not understanding of the lack of motion I have left in my hand blames it on me being a low pain tolerance yet I have all my pain med's left. I don't want to take pills I want to get better not mask the pain with drugs. My fingers are worse now than they were before the surgery, and all he can say is that's how it is!!!

Refused to admit that there was something seriously wrong with hand surgery he performed on me. Weeks and months of excruciating pain. Physical therapy that made it worse. Was told my Dr Verheyden that I wasn't doing the hand exercises enough. Pain specialist sent us to another hand surgeon who found a screw had been placed into a nerve. We found out later that xrays and mri that were done and reviewed by Dr. Verheyden showed this! He either refused to admit had happened or was very inept at reading them. I had to have corrective hand surgery. Surgeon said it was the worse hand she had ever seen and the hand had not even been fused which was the purpose of the surgery in the 1st place. Should ave sued!

Thumb Surgery

Dr James Verheyden resently performed Thumb Surgery on my husband he is a excellent Surgeon.Great personality the my husband and i are very lucky to have him as our Dr and the Center is too.

Dr. James R Verheyden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bend, OR.