Dr. James Voigtlander Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Voigtlander?

Better than the rest...

Posted on July 17th, 2014

Had MRI for injury to knee. Other doc said, "Nope, there's nothing there", which I knew was ridiculous, cause I could FEEL the chunk moving around in there, and sometimes my knee would lock up and I'd have to massage the piece out of the way so I could bend and straighten my knee again.... that's not "nothing". Asked for a second opinion. Thought to myself, "good luck with this, Eric. Kaiser doctor isn't going to contradict the other Kaiser doctor." First, I was pleasantly surprised that they told us to go to lunch and come back in an hour and Dr. Voigtlander would fit us in. Surprise #2... when we came back an hour later, he was in the room within about 10 minutes, #3... looked over the MRI for about 10 seconds and said, "There's three pieces of cartilage, here-here-and-here, we need to get out of there. How's 2 days from now?" Holy Cow! 6 years later, my knee still feels great. My wife even said he came into the waiting room and showed her a quick video of him getting the junk out, without being asked to. Great bedside manner, very polite, but to the point. BEST ORTHO DOC EVER!

Posted on June 2nd, 2017