Dr. James Voirin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Voirin?

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Dr.Voirin has been my wife and I's General Practioner for 15 years. Has a great bedside, very personal supported by great staff. I would highly recommend him !

Great Doctor

Posted on June 29th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Voirin for 30 years. I trust him completely and he truly has an interest in his patient's well being and the best treatment for them.

Posted on September 30th, 2015

Very knowledgable and great listener

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Very professional and caring doctor. Dr. Voirin is on top of all tests and their results. His nurse, Antoinette, is very professional, knowledgeable and caring also. All the staff at this office are courteous and helpful.

Less than I'd expected

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I've been to Dr. Voirin twice in the last few months based on a recommendation from a friend. As a person with chronic migraine, I expected much more from a doctor who considers himself a headache specialist. Dr. Voirin really failed to listen to anything I said to him and just went through the paces as it relates to his textbook treatment of migraine. I was willing to try it (though I'd been down this path before), but when he failed to listen to recommendations my ob made that was enough. In my most recent visit I informed Dr. Voirin that my husband and I were trying to conceive and that the meds he's prescribed were not safe for an impending pregnancy. Dr. Voirin was dismissive at best. Ultimately he stated that I should take triptans and just monitor my pregnancy status carefully. In other words, just hope and pray I don't harm my baby should it be too early to tell.

Posted on June 21st, 2013

Probably the most knowledgeable doctor I have ever seen. He is kind and caring and is up to date on recent medical education. I highly recommend him.

Posted on December 12th, 2011

Dr. Voirin is update on all the new medical advances and I trust him 100%. He is a very caring, compassionate doctor. I recommend him to all my friends and I always receive such thanks if helping them find such a wonderful doctor.

Dr. Voirin saved my life

Posted on May 26th, 2011

I have had Dr. Voirin as my primary for most of the last 20 years. When I was in my late 40's he was concerned about symptoms I was describing. He ordered a treadmill stress test and the results came back "inconclusive." He might have stopped there, but he didn't, instead ordering an angiogram. His suspicions were confirmed; I had an 85% blockage of the heart artery doctors call "the widow maker." You could rightly say I owe him my life.Over the years, I have found him to be caring, conscientious and thorough. I have always felt I was in capable hands.

I would rather my limbs fall off than see this guy!!!!!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2010

If you are a woman, and a stay home mom, you DO NOT want to see this Dr. He is very condescending bordering on rudeness. He gives the impression that he would rather be anywhere else than wasting his time treating your insignificant "complaint". In my case stitches, migraines, sinus infections, day to day stuff in his practice I would imagine.While asking other medical professionals in the area to recommend a new primary care provider, and why I needed one... they ALL commented on that this Dr. has the reputation for just this type of treatment.Although I guess if you like being belittled...

Posted on February 4th, 2010

very helpful and good bedside manner.

Richard J Bowden

Posted on November 4th, 2009

He care's.Great Doctor...I have know him for about 15 years as my Doctor. He knows me inside/out.Highly recommended to everyone.

Posted on May 4th, 2009

Excellent in diagnosing problems. Very Friendly and warm to patients.