Dr. James Vopal Is this you?

Comfortable Office
Cleanliness
Advanced Technology
Caring Manner
Pain Minimized

Have you seen Dr. James Vopal?

Breast Care

Posted on December 5th, 2017

The best Breast Surgeon on the planet.. his Caring , compassion, and knowledge is unmatched . This Doctoris an Angel who did my Diagnois , surgery and treatment. Very genuine Doc who calls you personally after surgery , and make the most difficult time in ones life easy and bearable. I highly recommend him if diagonois with breast cancer as I was. His service and knowledge is unmatched and a very rare find . So glad to call him my Doctor. Marsha A.

Posted on April 30th, 2016

I recently was diagnosed with thyroid cancer and had my thyroid removed by Dr. Vopal. I cant say enough about Dr. Vopal. At my first visit I was so impressed by all the thankyou cards and letters from patients that were in his office. Dr. Vopal made me feel so comfortable even though I was so nervous. He took the time to sit down with me and my husband and answered all of our questions, He was so caring and concerned that by the time I left his office I felt as if I had known him for a long time. I knew I was in good hands . The surgery went perfect, I had minimal discomfort and barely have a visible scar. What a caring and sensitive doctor as well as a great surgeon! Cant say enough about him.

Posted on November 11th, 2015

Wonderful doctor and staff.

Posted on September 18th, 2015

Dr Vopal is very caring and this is the type of doctor that is needed when you are being told you have breast cancer. I never thought I would hear those words once let alone twice. Both times Dr. Vopal took the time with me explaining exactly what was going to take place during surgery and after. He even called me at 10:00pm the evening of my surgery to see how I was doing. Now 12 years later he calls me the same day I have my mammogram to give me the results because he knows that I worry. I do not know too many doctors that treat their patients the way Dr. Vopal treats his. Do I wait a while in his office sometimes before I see him absolutely but I know he is telling a patient that they have breast cancer and he needs to give them all the time that patient needs. Dr. Vopal saved my life. He is a great doctor!

Posted on September 14th, 2015

Dr. Vopal is the kind of doctor that all doctors should be. He treats all his patients as if they were the only patient he has. You will know that could not possibly be true by his packed parking lot and waiting room. Sometimes you have to wait to see him. But it is worth the wait! He is kind and genuinely cares. He only runs behind because he spends quality time with each and everyone of his patients. Everyone I know who sees Dr. Vopal says exactly the same thing! He is clearly great to his staff. They have all been there for at least ten years.

Bad bedside manner

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Dr. Vopal was very insensitive to my needs. He was verbaly abusive to his nursing staff.

Do not recommend!

Posted on February 25th, 2011

My experience was not good. Waited hours and wasRushed. For patients that have questions and concernsAbout surgery and need patience and compassion,This is not the doctor. If you want to have surgeryPerformed and don't care about much else, he may be the right choice. Found him to be arrogant, rude, and condescending andThe attitude filters through the office. He came Highly recommended and my family and I wereHighly disappointed;( Overall not a good experience.

gary

Posted on September 20th, 2010

Dr. Vopal is the most caring man I have ever met. He also treats Melonoma situations as he did for me. Best surgeon around. He helps all his patients cope, and does so by instilling hope. And as previous poster said any wait is fine as someone more than likely just had a medical bomb dropped on their life and he helps them cope, just as he did for me without regard to how much time it takes.

Posted on September 24th, 2009

Wait time can be long, but I will tolerate that any time. Dr. Vopal gives each patient individual and caring attention. He does not run his patients through on a time schedule. He is the best in his profession, and I would gladly wait 2 hours to see him.

Posted on July 10th, 2009

Dr Vopal is a very caring person, he will personally call to see how you are doing after surgery, he has even seen me on Saturdays in his office. He is the best.

Posted on April 11th, 2017