Have you seen Dr. James W Byrd?

Didn’t Have A Good Experience

He seemed okay at first but it became apparent to me overtime that he didn’t care about me. It seemed like he wanted me out of his office as quickly as possible. He didn’t ask very many questions at all. The worst thing was that I received a wrong diagnosis from him that made me question who I was as a human being. I was confused and crying about it. From my personal experience, I cannot recommend him.

Dr. Byrd was my psychiatrist starting at age 12 all the way through college and beyond. I had to change doctors due to insurance reasons, but he was always great and treated me well.

DR. BYRD IS THE BEST CHILD PSYCHIATRIST YOU WILL FIND. HE FULLY UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT TAKES TO DIAGNOSE AND TREAT CHILDREN WITH MENTAL ILLNESS.

Dr. James W Byrd is similar to the following 4 Doctors near O Fallon, MO.