3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James W Darling Jr?

Loves Money Not People

I am disabled with very little income. I had a copay that was much larger the most be cause of the deductible from my insurance. They gave me 6 months to pay it off. Wasn't able to do that, just didn't have the money. I made payments every month & didn't miss any. But it wasn't paid fast enough for him. He put me into collections even though I never missed a payment. What kind of doctor would do that? I'm doing the best that I can, but he don't care he just wants money. I always thought doctors should "first" do no harm. Well he's harming me. He just cares about money.

Binge Eating Disorder

Dr. James W Darling Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Inverness, FL.