Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Day
Dr. James Day, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Oak Ridge, NC, with other offices in Winston Salem, NC and Kernersville, NC . He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Day is affiliated with Medical Park Hospital, Forsyth Medical Center and Novant Medical Group. He speaks English.
Dr. James Day has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. James Day has the following 5 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Dr. James Day has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. James Day is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
He might just lay his hand on your shoulder and say "you're fine" go ahead and go now as he leads you toward the exit door outside in the hall. If you have any psychiatric problems he might just blame any illness you have on that and ask if you're taking your "nerve" pills. Boy is he ever relaxed! Lucky!!!
Dr. Day is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Park Hospital
Forsyth Medical Center
Novant Medical Group
38 Years Experience
University of Tennessee
Graduated in 1975
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. James Day in this video.
Dr. James Day is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oak Ridge, NC.