Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James W Flanagan Sr MD
Dr. James W Flanagan Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. James W Flanagan Sr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 4 of 4
A breath of fresh air!
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Flanagan Sr - Posted on March 2nd, 2019
After 30+ years of loyalty to my primary care physician I switched to Dr. Flanagan and was profoundly gratified to find not only a physician who knows his craft but also a support staff that reflects his concern for how the patient truly feels and how to communicate with those patients. The office atmosphere was comforting especially for someone like me who is in the so called “Golden Years” of life! Dr. Flanagan’s practice is a rare find these days.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Flanagan Sr - Posted on April 27th, 2018
Awesome Family Practitioner
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Flanagan Sr - Posted on September 13th, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Flanagan Sr - Posted on April 26th, 2011
I love this old fashioned family practice. I have been a patient of Dr. Flanagan since I was 16 and am now 43. His nurse practicioner Christine was a fabulous addition to the practice. I usually make my appointments with Christine because being a female, I am more comfortable. The office staff has gotten better than years past. He did have some nasty front desk staff but lately they are much friendlier.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
41 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Sacred Heart Health System
Dr. James W Flanagan Sr Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- IBC Keystone HMO POS
- IBC Personal Choice PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFLANAGAN FAMILY MEDICINE, 1844 Street Rd Ste 2, Southampton, PA
Dr. James W Flanagan Sr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Southampton, PA.