Dr. James W May Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James W May Jr?

WONDERFUL !

To the Man With Golden Hands...Thank You, Really Thank You!

I'm nearly ninety and my life has been blessed by the presence of Dr. May and, later on by his excellent referrals to a Paris physician. He gave my first fact lift and I've been a role model to young women ever since. How can I eve thank him enough?

DOCTOR MAY OPERATED ON ME 26 YEARS AGO AT MASS GENERAL FOR RECONTRUCTIVE BREAST SURGERY. HE WAS WONDERFUL! I HAD DR. AL COHEN HIS COLLEAGUE FOR MY ORIGINAL SURGERY THEN DR. MAY TOOK OVER. HE EVEN MADE A NEW BELLY BUTTON SO "I CAN GET INTO HEAVEN" HE SAID. HE'S MAKING STARS IN HEAVEN!!!!! THANK YOU DR. MAY AND DR. COHEN.

From the time I walked in the door, I was received by friendly, professional and courteous office staff. The intake forms were very thorough. The office was impeccably clean and neat. Dr. May himself was warm, welcoming and his presentation was both educational, informative and quite thorough. His weight loss comments were a rude awakening and made me rethink my lifestyle.My usual excuses were useless, I felt like a five foot woman trying to defend my behavior to a very good, and honest caregiver. It was a slam dunk. Thanks.