Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James W Sikes Jr DMD
Dr. James W Sikes Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
An oral & maxillofacial surgeon is a physician who surgically corrects conditions of the mouth and surrounding facial structures including the head, neck and jaws. These doctors usually start out as dentists before undertaking extensive surgical and medical training.
- General Dentistry
A dentist is a doctor who diagnoses and treats oral health issues. The most basic services dentists provide are preventative and regular maintenance treatments such as cleanings, fluoride treatments, X-rays (to look for cavities), cavity fillings. He or she also provides advice on proper brushing, flossing, and rinsing for the prevention of plaque buildup.
Dr. James W Sikes Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Sleep Apnea
- Dental Implants
- TMJ Disorders
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
- Jaw Defects
- Tooth/Bone Loss
Showing 2 of 2
Very pleased at performance.
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Sikes Jr - Posted on January 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. James W Sikes Jr - Posted on July 22nd, 2015
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
- Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport
Dr. James W Sikes Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James W Sikes Jr's office for more information.
1455 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop Shreveport, LA : (318) 798-4466
Locations & DirectionsHIGHLAND CLINIC, 1455 E Bert Kouns Industrial Loop, Shreveport, LA
Dr. James W Sikes Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Shreveport, LA.