Dr. James W Todd Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. James W Todd?

Dr. Todd is the best doctor I ever new.

Dr. Todd is absolutely great. His knowledge and communication skills are impeccable, and he really care. He REALLY care! At one visit he found my condition dangerous, and recommend me go to emergency care immediately. I thought he exaggerates, and said"OK", but decide to go home. He'd seen my reaction, so he literally grab my hand and brought to ER. It's all and up with open heart surgery that saved my life and put me on my fit again. I don't see him often now, and I think – this is his greatest achievement. He just found right treatment for my condition, and I feel like another man.

Works for me

I've read some of the other reviews, and I disagree with them about the Dr. He has always done right by me, I had issues and he got me admitted to N/W hosp. and seen by the right people. He came and checked up on me several times before I was transferred to Tufts. I never knew this Dr prior to signing as a patient, I am not a friend, neighbor, nor relative. I've had no bad issues with him personally, Like most Dr's he can run late, but that is because he took the time with previous patients. The others whom posted poor reviews here, probably started out with a bad attitude. As for the staff, I only really dealt with Maria when she was there.

Watch out, this so call doctor is all about making money. He has no concerns for you health. His staff is no better, especially Shirley the secretary, useless and obnoxious.

No-Nonsense Doc

I find Dr Todd to be knowledgeable in his field, and very thorough in diagnosing a cardio-health issue. He takes a step-by-step approach to determine and isolate what the problem is, whats causing it and how to rectify it. His bedside manner my not suit everyone, but he is a no-nonsense Dr who takes values his time and yours. He doesnt waste time on useless platitudes, but gets right to the point. He scolded me once for cancelling an appt, but he is a professional after all, and has other patients to see and take care of as well.

knowledgeable, long experienceowledgeable, long experience

Stay Away

Running business not a patient care.Limited, if not absent knowledge of internal medicine. Can be obnoxious if angry at the patient.

Dr. James W Todd is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newton Lower Falls, MA.