Dr. James P Ware Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. James P Ware?

Unprofessional, late for appointments and unapologetic

I cannot attest to his clinical abilities, but I have witnessed his pure lack of professionalism. After waiting 15 minutes in a disgusting waiting room, I saw his door open and asked if we still had an appt. He asked why I would ask such a thing and I responded that it was 12:45 pm and that he was late for our 12:30 pm appt. He looked annoyed and suggested I find another doctor. Apparently, he believes his time is more important a patients and won't accept responsibility for his tardiness.

Dr. Ware is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. He guidance has helped our family to an unimaginable way. I have read the previous reviews and find them very confusing. Other psychiatrist are doctors in our experience that are only known for dispending medication with no additional help. He may have long waiting times at points but that is only because he doesn't cut you off in the middle of an important part of your session and it is worth waiting sometimes. My son is a different person. I see so much hope where I thought there was none left. His methods my be harsh at times but they work and you just have to trust that he knows what he is talking about. He is our own angel. We are blessed and you would be doing yourself a huge injustice if you did not give him a try. Don't be jaded by those reviews above.

Better off without him.

This man does much more harm than good. He is very litigious so damaged clients rarely sue or file complaints.

Hideous man horrid doctor

He makes his clients worse, much worse.

A rare gem

Dr Ware is one of the few psychiatrists who truly practices talk therapy in addition to med management. He is gifted in insight as well as in therapy. He is a true doctor of human behavior.

Excellent care. Dr. Ware demonstrates genuine care and concern and this is supported by great progess in treatment.

Dr. James P Ware is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Duluth, GA.