Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about chronic pain, including body parts that are most commonly affected and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Huntington’s Disease Learn about Huntington’s Disease, including risk factors and causes
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Wark MD
Dr. James Wark, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pennsville, NJ, with another office in Camden, NJ. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Wark is affiliated with Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center, Cooper University Hospital and Underwood Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. James Wark has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. James Wark has the following 2 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy, seizures and brain tumors.
Their expertise in childhood development and the nervous system make them an excellent resource for parents of children with autism, cerebral palsy, mental development issues or learning disabilities. You can consult with a pediatric neurologist before, during and after diagnosis depending on your child's specific condition and needs.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Dr. James Wark has the following 2 expertise
Dr. Wark is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
Cooper University Hospital
Underwood Memorial Hospital
Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
St Christopher`s Hospital for Children
Cooper Medical Center
Cooper Hospital Umc
Hahnemann University Hospital
Cooper Hospital/U M C
30 Years Experience
King's College London School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
Dr. James Wark Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. James Wark's office for more information.
390 N Broadway Pennsville, NJ : (856) 678-6411
1 Cooper Plz Camden, NJ : (856) 356-4800
Locations & Directions
Dr. James Wark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pennsville, NJ.