Dr. James C Wasserman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James C Wasserman?

My doctor

He is the best kidney doctor that I know!!!!!

Terrific Doc

Jim Wasserman is knowledgeable, professional, current in his field, articulate, and down to earth. It doesn't get better than this.

Very impressed with this doctor. I was sent to see him by my oncologist due to very low potassium levels. His throughness in testing was great, and put his finger right on my problem. For the time, I am on meds to help control the situation until I can see the surgeon. He follows up after each blood work, even calls me personally vs his secretary calling. (He has even called twice in one day.) I am very happy with him and would reccommend him to anyone. My background is having been an EMT for seventeen years, so I have above average medical experience. Believe me, if he were not worthy of a good review, I would say that too.

Dr. James C Wasserman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, ME.