2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. James Wechsler?

a lost,rare breed, a true healer.

i can say with no hesitation that if i hadn't found Dr.Wechsler that i wouldnt be alive today.He not only kept on top of my R.S.D condition but he also cared about me as a person not just another insurance payment.he listened and worked with me each time i had a zillion questions in my notebook or info from research i had done on my own.He also was willing to go to bat for me with workmans comp and S.Security red tape. He always explained all my options to me with none of the stupid talking down most physicians do when i've seen them. He also managed to lift my soul and a smile every time i had a visit , and when you've not slept for 8 or 12 days, cant eat, and feel like half your body is on fire <on a good day>,plus in a blender on a bad one, you know that a smile or someone that can help you find your sense of humour <even if only at your own body's expense..lol> is better than any narcotic out there ! I was his patient for over a decade, and feel blessed to have been so.

Insomnia

Get the facts about insomnia, including the different types, who gets it, and what causes it.

Dr. James Wechsler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Hingham, MA.

Dr. James Wechsler Is this you?